Download Wedding Brochure
Straight forward pricing from me to you!
Full Day Coverage
- 8 Hours coverage (generally preparations to first dance)
- Option to add more hours of coverage at £300 per hour, if needed (or less, if eight hours is too much - we can chat!)
- Complimentary one hour pre wedding session in North Devon with an online password protected gallery
- As many edited photographs as possible in an online password protected gallery with full download rights (typically 500+ photos) and a preview gallery typically delivered within 48 hours
- Glass keepsake box with 30 6x4 prints of your favourite photos
- Travel across the U.K is no problem! It is included free of charge up to 2.5 hours from Barnstaple, Devon, and further afield will be tailored to you. An Airbnb may be required
- Option to add a second shooter - my dad! (Dad and daughter team is new for 2024 and I am covering the cost of this!)
- Starting from two hours coverage for £700
- Add more hours of coverage at £350 per hour
- Weddings for less than 30 guests
- Available on non-peak wedding dates only
- As many edited photographs as possible in an online password protected gallery with full download rights
- Travel 30 miles outside of EX32 charged at 45p / mile
- Travel further afield may require a hotel / Airbnb stay
- Option to add a glass keepsake box with 30 6x4 prints of your favourite photos for £70
Lily and Alex, September 2021
Nat and Dom, April 2022
Chloe and Allison, September 2021
I shot my first wedding when I was just 17 years old, which eleven years ago now! I’ve been doing this as my full time job for the last five years, and I LOVE it!
Yes! Do let me know if your venue requires proof of my public liability insurance and I'll send a copy over!
I don't share every wedding and I respect your privacy. I allow each couple to decide whether or not they want their photos displayed publicly. I’d love to show off your images, if you’re happy to! If not, that's okay, too!
Colour toning and some minor edits will be made to all of your images, but I believe our imperfections are what make us beautiful and unique. If there are specific edits you want, these will be charged according to the number and complexity of edits.
Yes! I know how important all of your family group shots are, so I always make sure we do these! I encourage my couples to limit them to around ten group combinations, allowing five minutes to compose and shoot each. The sooner they are done, the more time you have with your guests!
If you cancel your wedding date or move it to a date I am unavailable for, unfortunately your 25% non refundable retainer payment is not refundable. You may also lose your full balance if you cancel at short notice. You can find more information about this in your contract, and if you have any questions at all, please ask!
I always aim to get sneak peeks back to you within 48 hours, and your full gallery can take around 8 weeks in peak wedding season. I'll stay in touch with updates!
Whoever you choose to work with is totally up to you - plus I absolutely love working with and meeting new people! However if you'd like some recommendations for suppliers, I can help! From wedding planners to florists and caterers, I have worked with some of the best people in the industry and would love to share their information with you!
I highly recommend ordering prints through your online gallery, as they come from a professional lab. The process is super easy and the prints are wonderful!
Most of my couples enquire between three to twelve months ahead of their wedding day. I typically book out 18 months ahead!
If I’m working for more than four hours, yes please! Wedding photography is hungry work! I don’t mind if you sit me on my own, at the bar with a pre-paid meal, or with your guests, but a meal means we can give our best to your day! Please note that I am vegan, too!
Nope! While I am lucky enough to work with gorgeous clients, all of the images shown on my site and blog are of real, paying couples unless I've mentioned otherwise!
If due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to shoot your wedding day, I will aim to arrange a photographer to cover your day so that I can edit it. If I cannot find any cover, I will refund you your money in full. I will let you know about this at the first instance!
Yes of course! After our zoom call I always send over full, real wedding galleries to help you make an informed decision about whether you want to book or not!